Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Human Reaper ban
Started by [E] Human Reaper

Quote:

=============

Username:

When you were banned : (Date.)

Person who banned you:

Reason I was banned:

Griffing

Username: Human Reaper

When you were banned : 4/2/11

Person who banned you: Giff

i feel this was a not right, i was griffing however i was under the impreson i was in a griffing allowed area, sorta of like for fun. i guess I did not understand, please forgibe me as i am only 8. the names that are there is confusing. as the name said griffing stuff, i thought it was allowed in this area. only after what happened did i find out that the owner was griff. i hope you can see where i got confused. i do sorry as my older brother says i am a retard. So i hope you cn forgive me. agian this is my ban appeal.

This is a strictly no grief server.

The only places you can grief are the Nether and the upcoming War World.

Why would there be a griefing allowed area, what would be the point in building there.

~SN
I do not undestand half of your appeal. Who told you it was a grief area? Where was it?
ok lets see, you were in sea side, griefing someones glass roof, i tped to you and then you teleported away then went offline to evade the ban. You then came back on and i banned you.
Lol wat
Im not sure if i should unban him for his poorly worded excuse.
i am only 8 cant you give me a break. also it only made sense after all it was not protected, so i figured it was a free area. plus i just made this account. so i have never been on the furoms before. also griff your a mod why did u jst not protect ur own stuff. lastly it crashed on me and i did not see you said anything i am sorry. i promise it will not destroy anything anymor.
we should make a city where you CAN grief <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> it has backup files so admins can copy&paste it with worldedit or mcedit and restore it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> it would be fun!
well at least some one understands. i still do not get why they griff has his stuff not protected. also i still think it said sometihn abot griffinf stuff
Why do things need to be protected to prevent griefing??? Do you just go around breaking stuff to check? People should automatically know not to destroy anything they did not place without owners consent. Age cannot be an excuse for doing things. You should have made a forum account long ago to view our rules and keep up to date with Minetown.

Grifff im on your side for whatever actions you decide to take.