Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Some weird bug
Started by [E] m0rt4lity

I must be having a really bad day not only was I griefed now the server seems to be hating me right now I had full quantum armor on asides from the gravichest plate I had one and quite a few things in my inventory not to worried about most of it other than the 24 fusion coils I was getting ready to set up. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> someone pelase help I"ll post a screen shot of what happened to my armor ( pay attention to where you put ur helmet, chest piece, leggings, and boots) as for the other items they are just gone out of my inventory please help. I'm not to concerned about the other items was just a ironwood axe and cpl stacks of rubber. But the fusion coils took me so much work, please if you could replace them I'd greatly appreciate it.
quick question

Did this happen after you right clicked a Xycraft Tank Valve to activate it?
LOL u hella late there and I dont recall. We never had any Xycraft Tanks built in the building if If i recall properly there was something weird going on that day on the server. Something like there were 2 instances of the server running or something crazy like that was getting a lot of errors and all that fun stuff