Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I have a problem
Started by [E] Mario2356

can anyone answer this question? I got a new minecraft account recently because I was sharing with a friend before. Is there anyway to switch my Minetown account to my new account? My IGN is Drew2356
no
I'll try to find out when i get home. I assumecthat you by ''minetown account'' means enjin account. It is however sure that you will have to tell us both of you minecraft in game names.
You could login and pay him al your money and unlock all your chests and relock them with the new one ect
Okay here's what you do:

--To change your minecraft character on enjin you go to you profile, then click on characters. It is possible to change your MC character (account) There.

--To shift account ingame, you just do exactly as jimbo suggested. /addowner (plotname) (NewAcount) to your region(s), /pay (amount) your money,/unlock all your chests and lock them again with your new account and so on.

If your new account hasn't been promoted to member yet, feel free to give me (or another mod) a message with the ingame name and it'll be taken care of <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Johan-