Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ninjabaileys ban
Started by Unknown User

hey its dora im a good friend of ninjabailey he is a noob and he gave his password to some kid at school and he went on this server and griefed and got banned now he changed his pass and he wants to play here but he cant kas hes baned because of someone random so i was wondering if you could unbann him so we could play together and wid other friends
I will have to speak to the other admins about this. It might be fine, but I need to consult some of them.
it's hard to confirm if it was indeed another person. If you have the dates we might be able to rummage through some very outdated logs. If we can confirm that his regular ip was separate from the one that was online when he was banned then we can get this confirmed.

I don't know if these logs are still in the archive but we can hope.
well if its gonna take that much work then nvm its fine hes gonna make a new acount anyway
Then he could say that his "friend" came over to his house.

~SN
if he did claim that his friend came over then we have to way to confirm this. it's a matter of how far we go until the story becomes un-checkable.
I remember a sawine post on a issue like this a while ago, I think it said that they should still be held accountable because thy gave out their pass...but I could be wrong, I'll try and find it.

Either way admin decision. GL getting back in ninjaballey
Im not sure what we'll do we need to contact sawine.
yea its your password dude and you should be held accountable for it next time dont give your password away also what kind of friend gets you banned from a server? thats not much of a friend at all