Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SC2 BATTLECRUISER PROJECT
Started by [E] Mikel

Me and Twexxx1Elite are going to be building a replica of the SC2 Battlecruiser at warp futwar [i know this was where the war was held but with the output of the war world i will no longer need the war arena, so we now have a flat area to build the replica. we intend for it to have rooms in it, with a bridge and other things i am asking for people to help build this, i am willing to pay but know this, for the entire project dont expect to get any more that 5 diamond blocks TOTAL pay. this is mainly a volunteer effort. all materials supplied would be greatly appreciated. if you would like to help please respond on this thread and ill add you to list of volunteers
What materials are you looking for?
bricks smoothstone half stoneslabs glass and cobble thats all i can think of right now im super tired ill recheck 2morrow
I love starcraft 2, if I was a better designer I would definitely help out
im in ill help question the pay is five diamond blocks and do we get blue prints or a general idea of wa u want
thankx chrisseb for posting a pic it doesnt work for me when i try to put one in and yes that is a very good model for it
thnx so wats the pay