Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Want a profile picture like mine?
Started by [E] Bobby [2]

Well, I am getting quite tired of making pictures for people. And, I haven't done anything special for voting lately, so if you want a picture like mine, submit a request like the one below. Also get a snapshot of proof of you voting - (You will have to vote off www.minetown.net/voteold to do this!)

Name wanted in the background:

Background color:

Name color:

General idea of the vector I want:

Proof I voted today:
You know, it would be REALLY cool if you made original ones.. Instead of getting the idea from Sawine? I know you are not the first to do it.. But are you guys even sure sawine really likes having that? Just a thought.
Madster wrote:
You know, it would be REALLY cool if you made original ones.. Instead of getting the idea from Sawine? I know you are not the first to do it.. But are you guys even sure sawine really likes having that? Just a thought.

This

Looks way better than this -

But I am quite tired of people thinking it takes a few seconds each one, and want something back for doing them
Name wanted in the background:

Background color:Red

Name color:Chessel

General idea of the vector I want:Guy with a suit with a gun

Proof I voted today:You can check by logging on to my thing on voteold
Name wanted in the background:jimbo493

Background color: burnt orange

Name color: a darker orange

General idea of the vector I want: vector is person?, id like a guy with a head set, like my skin's mic

Proof I voted today:http://imgur.com/0mhM3Xo,4yquT5s
Now GotMilk the one I gave now I nice and all but I must admit, monkeys are sooooo 2011.

Name wanted in the background: Stickman

Background color: Purple Blue-ish

Name color: Lime Green

General idea of the vector I want: Basically something like a saxophone player ( I play it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>)

Proof I voted today: This is it