Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Soho Expansion
Started by Unknown User

I returned to soho to pick up some materials in my mineshaft. Everything were supposed to be protected cause i had gotten it reprotected after the Chest Protection was working..

Well, i find my shaft completly filled up again and i start rageing in the chat.. sawine showa me the shaft and i go to fetch my items.. guess what? my miningshaft had been looted and griefed.. Where did the protection go? and why?

I stored everything i had mined there because it used to be safe.. I had a chest with diamonds (both mined and earned by hard working at the atlantis project), gold, iron, flint stone and coal.. i had a dubble chest with maybe 1/3 - 1/4 filled with smothstone and the rest cobble..

I would really like to know what hapned and where my protection went?

And to those who looted my shaft.. please do give me my items back.. i worked really hard for it..
Who had made this region protection ?

Should use the bank to store valuables, or protected chest with lwc. Not random underground stachs. They ALWAYS get stolen.
Yes, but the protection after brolys rampage included chests to, which made it possible for me to have the materials i worked with in my mintshaft without needing to worry.. and i wasnt even aware that you had added /lwc.. i was toldy to day and was told you added it 2 days ago.. how should i have known that?
Yeah LWC, even though it keeps failing wildly

I even did a private chest and added someone name on it, they can't access it

You may think LWC is a good stable and well renowned plugin, but thus far I have had nothing but issues with it!

/lwc -c private ~mikel

acted like it worked (showed up ~mikel but ddidnt

and sometimes at random times the passworded ones wont be passworded, then suddenly repassword themself

blargh

can i buy a vault plz lol
Mikels name is actually "mikeliskewl". Its just the nickname, that may be why he couldnt access it lol, he dosent actually have a ~ in his name.
yea i was just about to say that maybe it didnt have it right it maybe shoulda been mikeliskewl becasue ~mikel is my nickname becasue my realname is mikel <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Exeriti wrote:
I stored everything i had mined there because it used to be safe.. I had a chest with diamonds (both mined and earned by hard working at the atlantis project), gold, iron, flint stone and coal..

Those aren't legit.

Duped by Seyphealex.

Also, how come Mikel gets a nickname P:

How'd you get one?

~SN
by being awesome dont bug the admins or mods about it though

and is seyphealex banned?
SpaceNarwhal wrote:

Those aren't legit.

Duped by Seyphealex.

So.. doesnt the fact that i earned them legaly through honest working make them legit? how could i know that tey were duped.. and most of the diamonds were mined anyways.. i earned 11 diamonds through the workings and the rest 20-25 was mined/ traded..

And what about the gold? most of my gold was gained through sawines pawn shop.. Im sure he remembers me bugging him each time he got on (and btw sorry for that.. didnt know you had so much to do then..)