Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rate my youtube channel intro please
Started by [E] a3modz2

Hi there guys can you rate this intro that me pkmnmewtwo and ebash7 created for are youtube channel please rate 1 out of 10 please!
Tell me anything we need to change also please! Thanks
I'll give it a 7.

Amazing effort on the way it looks, and there was some synchronization with the music, too.

However, this is a bit long to be an 'intro' in my opinion. I think a good intro should be 15 seconds max. And even that's a little long.

Still, just some constructive criticism here. Don't get mad, I mean, I know I couldn't make an intro this good.

That's why I do my videos without an intro lol. So here's my advice:

-Make it a bit shorter

-Great job on the visuals & audio choice, though.

I wish your channel luck! Hope you guys do well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Stathve1 wrote:
I'll give it a 7.

Amazing effort on the way it looks, and there was some synchronization with the music, too.

However, this is a bit long to be an 'intro' in my opinion. I think a good intro should be 15 seconds max. And even that's a little long.

Still, just some constructive criticism here. Don't get mad, I mean, I know I couldn't make an intro this good.

That's why I do my videos without an intro lol. So here's my advice:

-Make it a bit shorter

-Great job on the visuals & audio choice, though.

I wish your channel luck! Hope you guys do well <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Ok I will work on that thanks for your opiono
id like to be able to watch one Reba intro on youtube without seeing a bunch of comments from 3rd world nations threatening to "f*ck" the WB
Oh and I agree that it's a little long but it looks cool.
5-6

The quality of the video isn't good and I found it long and quite boring. Good effort though!
DylanBryanRoss wrote:
5-6

The quality of the video isn't good and I found it long and quite boring. Good effort though!

Ok thanks for submitting
ik ik im going to get rid of that
Gonna give it a 7.

Change the font to something slightly less basic and shorten it though, the length makes it seem more like an advert than an actual intro

Otherwise not bad.