Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Gabyp29 Ban Appeal
Started by [E] gabyp29

Username: Gabyp29

When you were banned : (Date.) Noticed last week on monday.

Person who banned you: Not sure, im able to access the hub.

Reason you were banned: It says i stole from a grief trap but ive been playing for months without issues.

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative) It seems all servers.

When i first signed on to minetown, around my first days, admittedly, i did steal from a grief trap. I posted about it and was unbanned. Was something changed with my appeal? Im definitly not the type of person to steal, i didnt understand what greifing was when i first started playing, im fully aware of it all now. Im not the same player i was when i started. I hope this issue is resolved because this server has everything you could ever ask for.
XCoaster wrote:
I'm sorry, we place these traps there for a reason. That reason being to remove bad players from the community. It stated on the signs that you will be permabanned if you take from theses chests, and that is how it is going to stay.

~Locked

Found Here.

This was back in November of last year, so why this?

It appears that you lied in your last appeal. Care to explain?
I didn't fully lie, i was only banned from the main sever by Xcoaster, then unbanned on all server by italy. So it wasn't really a lie. I think what happened is where i said i got unbanned i failed to mention that there was a large time gap inbetween.
Permabans are to be carried out across the whole Minetown network and are permanent (hence the "Perma"), it is possible that yours was somehow over looked, but it still doesn't explain why you made your second ban appeal. I'm going to give you a second chance, You'll be unbanned two weeks from today, on May 30th. Don't ever let me catch you under the ban hammer again, it WILL be permanent.

/locked