Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] banned
Started by [E] ebash7 [1]

hi jared I am apart of this she wouldn't stop harassing us she wouldn't leave us alone when we said to leave us alone and she did this multiply times.

I have multiple other Moderators who claim that there was no harassing going on. Please explain further.
i notice that killerqueen125 was harassing ebash7 by bothering him while he was waiting for cyto and also she trolled him in several times

when matt tried to resolve this situation he try nothing btw the harassing wasn't verbal it mainly from her following him and keep sent message but he tried to ignore it and he wanted to respond from cyto since it his town but she got her friend to help her bothing him
she was following him around and having all of her friends messaging him and it annoyed him which was leading to this.
Okay, thanks guys.

Ebash, while I'm waiting on logs and gathering all intel related to this issue, I want you to give a detailed essay in no less than 100 words as to what rules Two and Three from the General Rules section of the Rules page are. Also include how you did not follow them, and how you plan to conduct yourself in the future; supposing that your ban is handled in your favor, which is yet to be decided. Write wisely, it will weigh in on how your ban is handled.
i will say to all the staff members that i got made at an i will watch what i say in chat when i am on there server
vpr1A81.png

Chance of re-appeal in 3 2 months. Make sure your appeal has your essay included. EDIT: After private discussion, Chance of reappeal is in two months - on/or after June 16th.Short essay on rules 2 & 3 of the rules page must be included.

/locked.

Enjoy,

~Jared