Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] VOTE FOR MINETOWN!!!
Started by [E] Mr.Flip

as i write this, minetown is ranked number 15 which is pretty good, but lets get it to number one! voting takes about one minute and it is a VERY big help. the higher it is on the list the more people will join it, wich means more money and players for the server! it seriously only takes one minute at the MOST, go vote! the vote button is in the top right corner of the home page of minetown
i did that sweet heart i was bored so i used proxy i ranked from 19 to 15
OMG I VOTED!!!!
haha nice
I already voted, I don't feel like voting again, no offense to the server. I will, but no more.
you dont feel like voting again? it takes one minute... its not like it costs money
It's tedious, if you know what I mean. Typing warped words into a box irritates me for some reason. I really don't wanna do that every day.
haha i suppose...atleast its for a good cause
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> voted
I am currently trying to figure out how to make a reward system for people who vote. Could use some help with getting the javascript to work across from the webserver to the minecraft server. We shouldn't have to bribe you but i'm sure people will be interested in donating if there is gold in it for them.