Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HollyWood Undead
Started by [E] Toxic [1]

I've come to realize...not many people on this server have ever heard of hollywood undead.

But for those who do...my motto: I pledge allegiance to the mask, to carry whiskey in my flask, and anyone to diss HU, ill leave a bloody mess of you, for we are family you and I, 3 tears for you we all shall cry, all day, all day our flag will fly, the undead army till the day we die

First off, I'm sure a lot more people then you think have heard of them, no ones talks about them because they suck <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object> Secondly, am I the only one who finds it disgusting that he changed the Pledge of allegiance to that?
Madster wrote:
First off, I'm sure a lot more people then you think have heard of them

Probably.
Madster wrote:
no ones talks about them because they suck

I didn't even think it was possible to say anything as true as this is.
Madster wrote:
<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f620.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":x">:x</object> Secondly, am I the only one who finds it disgusting that he changed the Pledge of allegiance to that?

No, you aren't. It's even worse than when they said "To hell with the constitution" and turned it religious.
I don't believe that anything to do with HollywoodUndead belongs under the ARTS and creativity sub-forum. Too bad we dun have a toilet subforum <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Damn guys...i see what a great community this really is...-_-
Not my fault you cant see talent...nor have it, i'm assuming.
Sorry, lord_sithis. Everyone's allowed to express musical opinion. Btw... I hope you don't take offence to this, but I personally dislike HU, and I do in fact have 'talent'. I play the drums.
Ok, here we go!

So, don't make a comment such as "I see what a great community this really is" then turn around and say "Not my fault you cant see talent...nor have it, i'm assuming." It makes you look hypocritical, and does not help the community in any way. I think a better approach for this thread would have been something along the lines of:

"Hey, anyone else listen to Hollywood Undead?"

The community would not have been so aggressive at you if you did it like that, but posting the Pledge of allegiance changed like that, will, in fact get the community in a more aggressive mood. Why? Because, I have fellow friends, and family in the military serving this country, risking their lives for you, and I know other members of this community have that as well. I just find it completely disgusting that someone would ever change our Pledge of allegiance to that.

I honestly don't meant to be rude to you, it was just the approach of the thread, and what you posted that got people's panties in a twist.
lord_sithis wrote:
But for those who do...my motto: I pledge allegiance to the mask, to carry whiskey in my flask, and anyone to diss HU, ill leave a bloody mess of you, for we are family you and I, 3 tears for you we all shall cry, all day, all day our flag will fly, the undead army till the day we die

This disgusts me. Sorry to say...
Madster wrote:
I just find it completely disgusting that someone would ever change our Pledge of allegiance to that.

A-FREAKING-MEN!