Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] HollyWood Undead
Started by [E] Toxic [1]

DeeQue<3 wrote:
Madster wrote:
I just find it completely disgusting that someone would ever change our Pledge of allegiance to that.

A-FREAKING-MEN!

Men, where?
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS! Don't like HU? thats fine...didnt say you had to. but if you dont have anything nice to say...DONT BRING YOUR DRAMA SHIT ON MY DAMN POST! thank you, and goodnight
Gotmilk wrote:
DeeQue<3 wrote:
Madster wrote:
I just find it completely disgusting that someone would ever change our Pledge of allegiance to that.

A-FREAKING-MEN!

Men, where?

*facedesk*
yo hollywood! check THIS out! *flops over face forward, lies still, becomes dust over the course of 100 years and is separated by the wind*
Moved topic to more appropriate board.

On general note, parodies should be taken with a dose of salt to start with....a person should be careful of getting tripped up by being offended by one...
so much drama in this thread let me ease it somewhat.
And can't we just accept that friendship is magic and move on?

SDCC_2011_cast_poster.jpg
Eragon wrote:
And can't we just accept that friendship is magic and move on?

SDCC_2011_cast_poster.jpg

I wish bro but when people start something (an argument in this case) for some reason they feel the need they HAVE to finish it. They can't walk away or allow anyone else to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
lord_sithis wrote:
I AM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS! Don't like HU? thats fine...didnt say you had to. but if you dont have anything nice to say...DONT BRING YOUR DRAMA SHIT ON MY DAMN POST! thank you, and goodnight

Don't post things that are disrespectful, and maybe it wouldn't happen?
Madster wrote:
lord_sithis wrote:

Don't post things that are disrespectful, and maybe it wouldn't happen?

although im the foremost Blue Jeans Virtuoso i consider it disrespectful to wear them. i simply kiss each pair 5 times a day; facing mecca.