Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Xycraft trouble
Started by [E] Drobac

Seeing as Xycraft is the cause of the constant crashes and the chances of it updating are very slim. I wondering how many people would object to it being removed. Meaning losing all the items, world gen etc., with low probability of world gen to be added in after it is stable
Even though i really like the mod, if it prevents the crashes, Remove it.
well the fancy blocks are nice and the fabricators are awsome, but its too unstable as shown by the last few weeks and the update to it wont come any time soon. And from what ive read the problem is its interaction with the chicken bones's mod which cant be as easily removed. Dont know the ammount of trouble the removal would cause to admins but i thinks its easier then dealing with crashes every 20 minutes
The thing is: Do you want to lose about 10 hours of building/crafting/mining time?

Do you want to have another crash and several chunk RESETS?

Think about these things, and think about why and why not you would want this.

I say that we should keep XyCraft. It will be fixed in future updates, and I will wait no matter how much time goes by.
Do you want to lose about 10 hours of building/crafting/mining time? - You lose a lot more by constant resets and the server downtime

Do you want to have another crash and several chunk RESETS? - caused by the Xycraft incompability with chickencode
even not using it: if yo ucan safely remove it, do it.