Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal mattwhi
Started by [E] Noixo

Agreed
Mattwhi wrote:
i admit i did 2 bad things thats all i did wrong. i stole about 3 gold ignots and took some netherrack thats it. i am here to repent and i would give up all my stuff to be able to come back into this server and its wonderful community. i never "stole" from 7 shops only one and y would i "eye" a shop? i had my own.

no, your fucking told everyone about the nether warp, you dont deserve to be let back in
Agreed.

Apologise maybe?

EDIT:IF GRIFFF accspet?
Well, i think we should unban him and see how he behaves. He did say you could tak his stuff and let him start fresh. There is a chance that he have changed and if he actuly did change, it would be a shame to let him stay out in the rain.. And people are also atracted to a forgiveing server (depends on what they did).

And i would done the same as him if i heard about the nether. What would you expect?
Its 5$ whitelist to get into server now. If he is mature and serious about this he can pay the whitelist fee like all new members do.
fine then forget it. as i already said i don't have a credit card so how am i suppost to pay? and i wouldent anyway i dont think its right. maybe when i was already playing it i would of if i had a credit card but i cant.
dude im 16 and im managed to pay bro get ur parents to pay
can't there strict they would never do it

plus my dad disnt like the game
lols sucks for you then i payed for it myself
How do you not think its right to pay!? All members have to pay $5!