Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] ban appeal mattwhi
Started by [E] Noixo

Mattwhi wrote:
no i dont think u were there in the old days <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> but one of the admin made a nether in the middle of the desert. it was only a 20x20 area but i had caves kinda like the real thing. anyway if u have the nether plugin does that mean i can come back? because everyone can get it now so thats kinda hypocritical.

Stay banned
Isnt there any way that i can prove that i am now trustful?
No, you twit, I know its the admins decision, but here is my two cents; If it were up to me, you would get locked up in a small, 2x2x2 room with only a small amount of light (I'm talking about in the server). You stole from several people, the admins unbanned you because they are nice people, and you griefed and stole AGAIN! You even had an eye on my store for some time. I don't know, you may have changed.
XD mr piggy that was funny
i admit i did 2 bad things thats all i did wrong. i stole about 3 gold ignots and took some netherrack thats it. i am here to repent and i would give up all my stuff to be able to come back into this server and its wonderful community. i never "stole" from 7 shops only one and y would i "eye" a shop? i had my own.
i just want to prove myself trustful in anyway possible.
well donate to the sever
yea donate around 100$ that got cp3000 back in
not that.....i cant anyway im 14 i dont have a credit card and trust me if i had a card i would of already donated $50
Mikeliskewl wrote:
yea donate around 100$ that got cp3000 back in

I do not agree with that. Its like payfor-admin gmod servers. I don't join those coz all of the minges get admin.