Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban appel
Started by [E] Dubedhero360

Username: Dubedhero360

When you were banned : 4/3/2013

Person who banned you: i dont know

Reason you were banned: Attemped duping

Server: skyblock

=============

I am confused as to why i have been banned. I do not know what duping is but i will look it up but otherwise i have no idea

what i have done. If i have done something bad i am extremely sorry and wish to continue playing on this awesome serever.

- Dubedhero360
I looked up what duping means, um and this is for Dubed Hero we didn't read the rules carefully enough, there is no taking advantage of glitches in the game. Um and I might as well tell u this Creeper_Turtle has one to (wood duplicator) . But any ways Im sorry about this and please appeal our banS - thank u

Here's the link to my appeal

http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/6498932-ban-appeal-please-help

thanks again

YA SO, Im Sorry Just looked at the rules and i shouldn't post this, but i thought it was important. I just want u to know that I do take notice.
I have one that helps me get wood not duplicate it!!! and Dupedhere has one that does duplicate it
And dupedhero said " i made a duplicator" and i wanted to come and see but i did not duplicate myself !
Let Me Clear The Story, We All Have Wood Duplicators That Help Us Get Wood In One Way Or The Other. (this is against the rules!! because it takes advantage of a glitch in the game)

We Were Introduced To The Wood Duplicator By DubedHero360 Who I Think Has Had It For A Long Time, However It Was Creeper_Turtle and my First Day Using This Device.

I Personally Would Have Never Built Such A Thing (And Creeper_Turtle I Would Think) If I Had Not Been Lazy And Just Skimmed Over The Rules When I First Joined. (I Am Not Saying I Am To Lazy To Cut Down Trees I Just Found This As An Alternative Method and Way To Get It)

Obviously This All Our Faults. And I (and everyone else) Should Have Read The Rules In Detail And This Occurrence Would Have Never Happened.

PS: If I Am Unbanned I Will Destroy My Wood Duplicator, We All Have Put Alot Of Time Into This Server And I Would Hate To See That Taken Away From Us Over Some Stupid Glitch in The Game

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This,

Please Unban Us Soon!!

Please be patient while I look into this appeal.

Thank You

~Holy
After Looking through pages of logs and chat I do believe you know what you were doing was wrong therefor you will remained banned for quite sometime. It does not take a genius to know that duping is not allowed on a server as I do not know any server that does allow duping.

Here is an image of some chat logs from your partner in crime Telling you that an admin warned you of duping yet you still continued to try.

ScreenShot2013-04-06at42004PM_zps3269e497.png

Luckily this duping method does not work on our servers and you failed.

We do not condone duping on any of our server which is why I am issuing a ban with a chance to re appeal in 6 months. This does not necessarily mean you will be unbanned in 6 months.

Hopefully you treat other servers with more respect than you have treated ours.

Thanks

~Holy

/locked