Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal, PLEASE HELP!!
Started by [E] AcStelle

AcStelle

4/3/13

? I don't know sorry

duping (I don't know what that is)

Sky Block

I just want you to know i'm really sorry for what i did , please, please help.
I don't know if this will help but I was banned around the same time as Dubedhero360 for the same reason. Please Help both of us get back on to sky block and enjoying this awesome server!!
I just looked up what Duping means and I'm soo Sorry!!

I did not mean to mess anything up, but may I say I don't see this in the rules?

um if u could unban me I promise not to let it happen again!!
I'm Sorry It Is In The Rules But I Honestly Didn't See It, If I Had Realized This Sooner I Wouldn't Have Ever Done It.

I Am In No Way a Rule Breaker (personally) And This Was Purely My Fault For Not Reading The Rules In Detail.

Again I Am sooooo Sorry.
Please be patient while I Look into your appeal.

Thank You

~Holy
K, Thx alot
Im curious as to where these wood duplicators are located?? You posted this in dubes ban appeal.
Quote:
Let Me Clear The Story, We All Have Wood Duplicators That Help Us Get Wood In One Way Or The Other. (this is against the rules!! because it takes advantage of a glitch in the game)

We Were Introduced To The Wood Duplicator By DubedHero360 Who I Think Has Had It For A Long Time, However It Was Creeper_Turtle and my First Day Using This Device.

I Personally Would Have Never Built Such A Thing (And Creeper_Turtle I Would Think) If I Had Not Been Lazy And Just Skimmed Over The Rules When I First Joined. (I Am Not Saying I Am To Lazy To Cut Down Trees I Just Found This As An Alternative Method and Way To Get It)

Obviously This All Our Faults. And I (and everyone else) Should Have Read The Rules In Detail And This Occurrence Would Have Never Happened.

PS: If I Am Unbanned I Will Destroy My Wood Duplicator, We All Have Put Alot Of Time Into This Server And I Would Hate To See That Taken Away From Us Over Some Stupid Glitch in The Game
Holy I am obviously very confused, I will probably get banned for 6 months as well however I hope not.

I had no part in the duplicater on Dubed's island just so u know that.

However, I did use another glitch to duplicate wood (this can be found on my island as well as the others). I have read your responses to the other ban appeals and deeply hope u will not keep me banned for the next 6 months. I do admit I was an idiot for not realizing duping was not allowed and I am deeply sorry.

I hope not to be banned for 6 months but if am I probably deserve it.

Thank u for taking the time to read this.

PS: I also want to point out I was banned for the wrong reason (being on dubes island) , and there for admitted to my own crime and turned myself in. Hopefully this shows I am responsible and will think better next time a problem like this arouses.

PS2: Do not ban Adon he was on my island but has nothing to do with the duplicator (the one on my island)!!!

PS3: I just want you to know how much this server really does mean to me and how i would never do anything to hurt it!! At this point I am playing on your server, nothing else, and if banned I would probably quit minecraft for good or at least till I could reapply, so please don't ban me for to long I really do care for this server. I help the new people, direct them on what to do....

So that is my last plea, thanks again

- AcStelle
I just want to emphasize that if unbanned I can promise you that this will never happen again. I truly love the server, its awesome and again I wouldn't do anything to hurt it.

Please don't ban me for to long, thanks

-AcStelle
Holy??