Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.
Started by [E] DeeQue<3

Name: Thunderflight

I was born in June 1st, which marks the beginning of storm season in Texas (or at least the region I live in). I've always loved the sky in general. In Texas, beautiful cloud patterns form every day. The sky is gorgeous here, especially when it's storming! Storms are a phenomenon that really strike awe into me. They have a raw, charged power in them that's unlike anything I've experienced. Whenever I watch storms, the hairs on my neck stand on end, and I can feel the power of them when the thunder booms.

Thunder is my favorite part of any storm. My mother has given me many nicknames with bird-related themes, including Thunderbird. I wanted to have the same kind of name but make it unique (Thunderbird's used often). That's where the second part of the name comes in!

I've always been a vivid dreamer, and I constantly have dreams about flying. I love flying in the clouds in airplanes and seeing that world which no other era before us has seen. A sea of clouds is my happy place. I've had several dreams where I am flying through a storm, feeling the thunder booming all around me. Flight is more of an emotional connection to my aspirations to soar above my expectations, and keep my standards (morally and academically) high.

Thunderflight was a name that really described me. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> I've kept it ever since. It's been my name online on almost every website. The only other alternates have been "Winged Timberwolf" or things involving paint, like "paintingstorms" (*cough* my tumblr *cough*).

I am, and always have been, Thunder. (◡‿◡✿)
Name: Lucasgreen

Luca'sGreen

My name = Luca

My favourite colour = green

Also, it was the first username i've personally played online with. It all started with this game called "Build-a-Bearville" I played it when i was younger, and that was my original username, and... Basically it just stuck.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

~Luca
DannyBoyg1

Danny Boy as it's my Real Life Nickname (and wasn't available when getting my account)

g1 as I used to be a huge part of ScrewAttack.com, going to their conventions, active in gaming and forums with all the members (The g1 Community)

Angry Video Game Nerd (AVGN)

Keith Apicary

Stuttering Craig

Brental Floss

Met them all
well my name is Jared... Nothing more to explain really than 5595 is my birthdate... Ya, I have no imagination <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f610.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":|">:|</object>
Simple-

Idelle Chiah
IGN: TNTBenson

Before the glory of Minetown, some friends and I played on our own humble server. We played for a couple consecutive months, built a elaborate town in survival mode, and had a lot of fun. However, as can be expected, I began to experience boredom, so I decided to loot the gunpowder chest and rig the entire map with the most creative TNT traps I could think of. Obviously, there was an insane amount of laughter, mostly on my part.

Oh, and my name is Benson.