Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What's in a name? That which we call a rose By any other name would smell as sweet.
Started by [E] DeeQue<3

Is this a game? Probably not. But it fits here.

I am curious to know the stories of how your names came to be. So in a reply just let me know how you chose your name. It could be interesting.

I'll start.

Well, I am a renowned Drama Queen. Yeah I know hard to believe right? hahhahah. So when my brothers were making me my surprise Minecraft acount they decided to use a play on words. By literally spelling out: DQ (The abbreviation for Drama Queen quite commonly used in out household) Thus I became DeeQue.

Need not be long. Just simple

There may be some sort of prize for the best story.

I decided the prize would be that each of you will receive $1,000 for participating. Thank you *kisses*

dzoumaya - My Name.

d - David

zoumaya - last name

I use this name for ery'thang.

That's the story of the wild dzoumaya.

by the way it's pronounced: dee-zoo-my-ah
Well I was registering an account for some game, not sure what it was, and I couldn't think of a name to use. I happened to be eating fettuccine at the time so I used that. It was taken, so I spelled it wrong instead. Now your life is complete.

On a side note, DQ will only ever be Dairy Queen to me.
So, this is actually my dogs name. Well, actually my dogs name is amber, but we have tons of nicknames for her and this happens to be one of them. And the name stuck, it's my name for everything now.
got-milk-bundhen-small-28679.jpg
GotMilk, That. Explains. Everything.

Im Gh, my first letter of my first and last name. and the 515..I have n clue, i just use it for everything!
Nick663

N - First Letter of my Name, made Nick Out of it, as it Sounds cooler Then Nikolas <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Adden 66 to it, its my House number.

The 3 was added lately because some nerds use Nick66 allready <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
When I first made a playstation network accound I couldnt think of a username at the time (cause I never used usernames backthen) at the time I was looking at making myself Pluto because it was my favorite planet and my favorites Disney character.

Since the name was already taken I took upon a name that my father thought of, it contained the first two letters of my first name and the last three of my last Luke Briggs then added a 132 cause I like that number :3

When I started playing Skyrim, I was going to uptake the name Luggs but it seems not Skyrimy enough, so I added an ious after Lugg making it Luggious. Since Luggs132 was taken up when I was creating my legal minecraft (didnt own it till 1.8 but played it since Indev and such :I) so I used the name from skyrim.

^o^

Then on Minetown I use purple and green for my username since those are my favorite colours!

I also use other names generated from people on minetown.

Danni created LuggyWuggy

Zionia made LuggNutt

Holy also used LuggNutt

Lucasgreen made Luggie

IronCross made Luggle ess

and Others call me Lugie Oss
Luggious
Lomanic - When I made my first WoW character back in 2004 I thought it was a cool sounding name for a Forsaken Warlock. Lo and manic, It became my name for everything.

Previous to that I had used the name Zerahiah which is an old Hebrew name meaning "Weapon of God".
XxDEATH_SN1PAxX

It's quite complicated how i got it. But not in thh name way.

my school network is shit and my mate just trolled people by taking there acounts. He eventaully brought one for me and crossed the second letter of each account and then he made a word out of it.