Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Server dead?
Started by [E] TNTbenson

Don't worry, I'm not talking about Minetown as a whole, she's still kicking <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

However, every time I have been on Main2 in recent times, it has been completely deserted. Is it dead?
No, its not...You can go and find staff on it all the time! It just has not caught on to the public yet, I guess?
Its been up for a long time though!
several men present to me a single diaper in a black suitcase. i take the diaper in my hand and examine it. "my god, this is next-gen"
What? :ahhhh:
Yep, no real point in moving over when everything you know and love is on the original map
Yes its dead, and its never coming back.

The only exception to this is if main is deleted and main 2 is imposed upon us.

If the original main is deleted minetown will suffer a huge financial loss.
TNTbenson wrote:
What? :ahhhh:

u go through life thinking the man wears the diaper. but at what point does the diaper wear the man. #diapermaster
The other option for the revival of main 2 is to erase the whitelist if this happens I predict a flood of people on Main 2, seeing as it is about as popular as out zombie server. i say open the flood gates. if people play on main 2 and like it they may apply for main.

If we open the flood gates we will need staff that moderate it. Without a whitelist their will likely be more rule breakers.
lancefortier wrote:
The other option for the revival of main 2 is to erase the whitelist if this happens I predict a flood of people on Main 2, seeing as it is about as popular as out zombie server. i say open the flood gates. if people play on main 2 and like it they may apply for main.

If we open the flood gates we will need staff that moderate it. Without a whitelist their will likely be more rule breakers.

I agree. If more staff is needed, I would gladly volunteer to help with it as well.