Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] AutumnLuv1

=============

Username:AutumnLuv1

When you were banned : (Date.)I dont know

Person who banned you:operator

Reason you were banned:Kicked whilst connecting to hub: you are banned from this server Reason: banned by operatore

Server: (Wildlands, PVP, Main, Tekkit, Creative)Main

=============
I am having the same issue, no idea why it doesn't give a reason.
Please be patient while i check this out. Thank you.
its been 3 days and im still banned ????? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
Hello Autumn, I'll be taking this appeal from here. You were banned for griefing a statue. A statue of Neil, to be exact. Care to explain?
honestly i did not do that i think i waz hacked,and i was unbanned for that now banned again for watever this is
AutumnLuv1 wrote:
honestly i did not do that i think i waz hacked,and i was unbanned for that now banned again for watever this is

I do not believe that you were unbanned for this offence in particular. The only other ban appeal is from back in November when you stole from Ipwnin3d. If you have been hacked, you need to go change your minecraft password immediately. I'm going to make this a short three day ban, which is the second time you've gotten off easy, and it won't happen again no matter what the excuse. Your three days begins tomorrow, you will be unbanned on Monday morning.

/locked.