Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Getting rid of the mob taimer mod
Started by [E] slayergrief

idk if im alone on this but when this was added i noticed a great change in block lag as in blocks responding also to me it is pretty boring since there is 5 mobs and 3 animals not much to do with this plugin. Well thank you for atleast reading this and even if you disagree post on here because i want to know if im alone on this topic, also this is a rip off of pokemon.
i think we dont need this plugin with the up coming update i stay natrual in this because at the otherside it is fun
idk if im alone on this but when this was added i noticed a great change in block lag as in blocks respawning also to me it is pretty boring since there is 5 mobs and 3 animals not much to do with this plugin. Well thank you for atleast reading this and even if you disagree post on here because i want to know if im alone on this topic, also this is a rip off of pokemon.

Fixed <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I'm not a fan of either of the new mob items but there are some definite benefits to having a mob storage so those who ride a spider around can not have to spend their time searching for a new spider every time they log on. Until anti-despawn is completed for friendly ridden mobs we have to have a second way to store them. this mod is fulfilling that requirement.
im cool with that just replace this mod with the vampire mod
Replace this with the vampire Mod. I was interested in this at first.. but.. not so much now... It's practically useless, how many people, REALLY, uses this on a day to day basis?
I'm with hunter on thsi
I'm not a fan of either of the mods.

It'd be annoying to have to build in the night.

And then burn in the day.

How about an option to turn off the plugin for those who dont want to use / play it?

~SN
well you don't have to become a vampire. and if you do you can just revert back
I am for the monster tamer mod its a good way of last resort protection sometimes against spiders and zombies cause im a laggy player, also i enjoy riding spiders around cause of my infinite source spiders help get around so much better, so if you get rid of this mod you might as well get rid of that mod that allows you to ride things too cause when i try it i end up getting killed on hostile mobs