Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] MrM12LRV

Quote: Quote what?

=============

Username: MrM12LRV

When you were banned : 3+19+2011

Person who banned you: I don't know.

Reason you were banned: Someone said they got banned because they were griefing on my account. He is really sad that he got me banned. I am not even mad at him. He just feels bad.

Thanks.
MrM12LRV wrote:

Reason you were banned: Someone said they got banned because they were griefing on my account. He is really sad that he got me banned. I am not even mad at him. He just feels bad.

Thanks.

Uh ...

Who is "he" ? He's on your account... and the only name you have for him is someone ?
Don't let others play on your account and this won't happen, if it even was someone else
He isn't an actual member to the server. He is just a member of my family that I actually didn't allow to play on Minetown. He has a world on the computer downstairs, and he plays on that. I guess he just decided to go onto Minetown even though I asked him not to. He probably won't do it again, and if he does, he definitely won't do that griefing stuff again.

And if you must know, his name is Myles...
You could just have called him your brother or idk instead of "someone", it looks more "under control" that way.

Dont share your account because you will be held responsible of your friend/family actions.

I'll give you one more chance.
How about two more chances? I think two is a better number because it is even. Actually I like seven. Seven is odd, but that's okay. Nevermind.

Thanks, Sawine.

P.S. I was just kidding about extra chances.
We have had several cases where the members uses the excuse ''someone else used my account and did it''

So your like in the time where we take that seriously,seriously enough to ban you for life.

Please take great care of your account and who uses it,as you will be held fully responsible if it happens again.

<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>