Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] As Promised, We are on youtube
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnxunbfkHM

This is the guy I was telling you guys about, gave him a tour of the server, he got some pretty epic shots of Espero, Vegas, Spawn, The Coliseum, and The Sphere. You guys should really check it out, the music fits perfectly with it.

Best part of the vid is the end where he suicides in Cryston's sphere xD

-EDIT-

He got the Vegas Cinema too
too much of espero not enought of anything else
I know, he seemed to love espero, maybe because I showed it first, gave him a tour of valor too, was surprised it didnt make it in, didnt want to show him knoxx because now unverify owns it apparently
no, i still own knoxx, cryston owns fort knoxx and your still mayor of the city
Oh, then why is there a sign that says unverify owns the place? and theres a protection called "unverify's castle"

mind if i tear down a few of the ugly buildings and put knoxx through a remodel?

also, have u seen my carrier?
well then, it seems cryston sold the fort of knoxx to univerify, he does not own the city and yes because im not able to get online your can tear down the ugly buildings
alright thank you
Meh, kinda lengthy if you ask me.

~SN

Grifff wrote:

no such thing.

Haha I kid, but I have not seen the video yet... honestly, I feel that Espero is pretty but what makes our server beautiful is the differing architectures... people each have their own styles, and even factions differ slightly. It's amazing.
jpkoushel wrote:
Grifff wrote:

no such thing.

Haha I kid, but I have not seen the video yet... honestly, I feel that Espero is pretty but what makes our server beautiful is the differing architectures... people each have their own styles, and even factions differ slightly. It's amazing.

He lingers on the same buildings like for 20 minutes :\

And then 10 seconds of Vegas, and then cut.

:\

But you couldn't tell the difference between the two, haha.

~SN