Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Rollback refunds for 3/17
Started by [E] Cryston

10 gold ore

stack of coal

10 signs

2 stacks planks

stack of wood

stack of stone

4 stacks of cobble
Hey sawine, funny thing happened. it reset to before i was refunded for bank robbery.

Robbery re-refund:

14 blocks of steel, 9 gold, and 10 diamonds

i also lost the things below:

1 stack planks,

1 stack iron,

2 stacks coal,

1 stack mossy cobble,

3 buckets,

1/2 stack gold,

2 diamond picks,

24 stacks of cobble,

8 stacks dirt,

4 slimeballs

DONE SON

and @ mossboy: he had moved out of his property so protection was removed. rollback completely destroyed his new house and almost everything he owner was then in an unprotected house because protections stayed same as before rollback.

EDIT: im adding things to the list that i forgot
hello its chrisseb

two diamond pics

two diamond axes

two diamond shovels

7 diamonds

three stacks cobble

three stacks half stone

4 and a half stacks wood

7 slime balls

43 dirt

and finnally my iron armor
ok. well things i lost about 40 gold bar that i traded for a ton of cobble. i still have all cobble so not sure this counts. and one diamond. my first diamond ever found lols.im kinda new bout a week. the trades were to doppler and someone else who was building for hunterkiller i believe
8 stacks of glass and 23 nettherrack

DONE

Oddly earlier the server shat everyone out and rolled back a few minutes, not sure if it's a symptom of an underlying issue, but when i rejoined (immediatly after being booted) I had blocks in my inventory that I had put down already, aswell as them still being put down = duplicated
did you destroy the other blocks? or were they dirt? cuz if there things like dirt just keep em lols
Alpha-9 wrote:

Oddly earlier the server shat everyone out and rolled back a few minutes, not sure if it's a symptom of an underlying issue, but when i rejoined (immediatly after being booted) I had blocks in my inventory that I had put down already, aswell as them still being put down = duplicated

Blame it on :

bukkit_bucket_0.png
A bucket of lava?

Is that really to blame or is it because it backs up to RAM?

IKNOWYOUHATEITWHENPEOPLETHINKTHEYKNOWWHATTHEYRETALKINGABOUTBUTACTUALLYDONT.exe
Alpha-9 wrote:

A bucket of lava?

This is the logo of bukkit.

logo-1.png
Alpha-9 wrote:

Is that really to blame or is it because it backs up to RAM?

... It back up FROM ram. Big distinction.

IFEVERYOUWANTTOKNOWWHATYOUARETALKINGABOUTPLEASREADTHISTOPIC: http://minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/641436-whats-ramdisk-how-works/page/1