Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] tp kill
Started by [E] gardiner_1

I was told that someone had been grifed they asked for help so i tped and i know tp killing is bannable and thats what they did i gave them a chance to give the stuff back and forget about it,sadly i didnt get a screenshot of it but if someone looks into it please.I also belive he has hacks maybe i think because im in full dimaond with god sword and he kills we with lether and stone.
Eh-hem. Lies. Seantkim asked you for help, yet you tpaed to me. I accepted, but I hit you since you drew a sword as you came into view. After slaying you and your very awful pvp skills, I put on your iron armor and your stone sword with enchants. You followed me into battle another way, with diamond chestplate, leggings, and boots. I had a friend with me named dragoncatcher68. We easily killed you, since you barely hit us. Your diamond sword had NO sharpness whatsoever, and my stone sword and dragon's stone sword easily killed you. After you died, I put on your diamond chestplate and diamond leggings, and the rest. I looked in the rules and the other areas, and no area says I'm not allowed to kill you and have your stuff. You're Argument is Invalid

followed you its in the logs that you said want sword back follow to be safe INVALID
You asked for the sword back after threatening to report me several times, I said 'Follow for the sword' and you followed me out of another exit. You put on diamond armor and a sword and attacked me, for the sword, correct? You did follow me, and you did follow for the sword. This is you swearing at me for "lying"
Im sorry for you F**KING but you did say follow for safety and sword so dont lie about that when its in the logs.
I'm allowed to lie. Safety part was to lure you outside, and it's a pvp server. Just let it go, and delete this thread.
I'll avenge you! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Unfortunately for gardiner, killing people and taking their stuff is allowed. Although not the nicest thing you could have done, traykey. In the future, i would suggest not getting into these situations in the first place. It would eliminate all chances for conflicts like this to happen.
Okay, i'm gonna wrap this up here.

~ Traykey is not being banned, gardiner, you sent the request, and tray did not ask for help. You simply have to be careful who you /tp to. (I know you were just trying to help, sorry)

However, traykey, you're incredibly close to a ban, for continued offence language you said in Global chat. I'm warning you.

I also want to add, gardiner, because you're a $20 Donator, does not mean 'they will listen to me'. I.e. get Tray banned.

We, Minetown Staff, are incredibly grateful for everybody's donations, however, a donation status does not determine who's right or wrong. Being a donator does not give you any more 'power' over players, you just have 'thank-you' perks to enjoy. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I think that's everything... I know PVP can be incredibly frustrating, believe me, i've experienced it. But you have to learn to deal with it, and move on!

If you have any more questions feel free to ask in this thread..
You are argument is invalid... xD If you are going to be a jerk like that, spell it right.