Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Event] It's Back!
Started by [E] Yield

ydhd.png

That's right everybody! It's back, bigger and better than ever!

YDHD Re-Release Party: Sunday the 24th at 3:00 PM EDT (GMT-4)

For those who haven't had the opportunity to play it, here is the general run down for the event:

When ever the warp is opened, you'll need to go to the event arena and read all the signs! The event rules are always subject to change!

• Essentially, you have 20 Minutes to dig through your mound of dirt to find as many wool blocks as possible.

• You start out with your hands, but hidden among the dirt and wool are chests with some shovels to help you dig!

• Hopefully, you noticed the chest directly above your mound. Well, that's where your wool has to go before time is up! Any wool not in the chests will not be counted at the end of the event!

• Who ever has the most wool at the end of 20 minutes will be declared the winner!

And of course, general rules of conduct apply to the event:

• No stealing from others

• No cheating

• Act like a sportsman! No yelling, cursing, spamming or general raging!

• If you disrupt the event in any way, you will be forcibly removed from the arena and/or server.

And the part you're really interested in; PRIZES!

(I haven't completely made up the prize packs but they have a theme!)

• First Place: An Amazing 1.5 care package! (RS bits and Quartz things)

• Second Place: A (slightly deprecated) Amazing 1.5 Care package!

• Third Place: A (slightly more depreciated) Amazing 1.5 Care package!

What do you mean, no cheating?
>_> I'm well aware of the event server's underground wool market
That's a thing?
Im in, this sounds like fun.
Yay can't wait!! Missed the last one :c
Sorry guys, something just came up so I have to leave the house. I'll try for tonight or tomorrow!
Also, i think the event server was down at the time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
I'm wondering: why my post was deleted? I am noticing a lot of deleted post the last weeks.
wait... so i have to be online AT the event time?!?!? GODDNAMTIRN BLAH

i figured i would have 20 min at some point over the course of a few hours <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> nvm, cant do it