Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Login Issue
Started by [E] Napoleon54

Before I was going to join this server, I wanted to play it for a while as a guest. When I entered the IP address listed on this site, I got an error message saying "Login Failed <html>". I believe that this is a problom with my computer as I have logged on on another computer. I have gotten a new account as well as totally deleting and re-downloading the .minecraft folder. People on the minecraft forums have not found a solution yet, but this hasn't become a problom since the last update. I believe that the problom might be with Java. If anybody knows what this problom is or has any idea of how to fix it, I would love to hear it. Thanks.
A general rule of thumb for me is, if I break my Minecraft (which I do a lot) wait till the next update. The again I think you are able to force update now so I'm not so sure...
How about you give me your old account?

troll.png

But when I get Re-Log issues, I restart client, try to join server, and if it fails, set javaw as High Priority.

~SN
Thanks for the help but it looks like this is a problom only Notch can fix with a new update. Two days of work with JayoJHJ didn't change a thing!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>