Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Skyblock Reset?
Started by [E] BumpyBob0007

My island was reset to a certain time yesterday, before I started building my mob trap.

Any reason to why it was reset?
After spending a few hours building last night, I sign on to see all of it gone, I also see that I didn't get back those items I had when I started building last night!
There was a roughly 12 hour roll back last night to address issue that arose from the update to 1.5.

In other news, skyblock has been updated to 1.5!

If anyone has lost any items due to deaths please make a PE, however if you lost items from the roll back keep in mind if you hadnt made them or harvested them then they will not be refunded. Only items lost due to verifiable death will be refunded.
So anything built, made, grown or harvested in that 12 hour period is gone and don't bother even asking for anything back but on the other hand if I died in that 12 hr. period I can get items back... how does that work and how do I verify I died?
What it means if you died, say you were somewhere and fell because the blocks wer not there 12 hours ago, you get refunded, if you have items in that period, you just be set back 12 hours
After logging in post reset, I lost various items due to death, including my lava bucket.

This meant that, as my island had been reset to almost nothing, I could not progress besides waiting for trees to grow for several hours.

Nonetheless, after a while I managed to organise a trade with a player who rarely frequents the Skyblock server, securing myself a second lava bucket, allowing me to harvest cobble once more.

However, I would like to be refunded my lava bucket, as the trade made could have been made with or without the circumstances involved, and the problem should not be necessarily considered resolved just because I found a way to obtain another.

TL;DR fell into void, would like lava bucket back, check death logs.
Please make petitions in game for any refunds that are due.
I made on approximately 5 hours ago (aqz0704), was just bringing attention to it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>