Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Require admin assistance.
Started by [E] Midnight_Rida

I've got a problem here...

No offence, but this is ridiculous. I posted my ban appeal 10 days ago now and still no one has attended it. I find this very unfair because others that were posted after me were attended to right away. You could have at least said "Oh hey, i'll look into this".

But no, nothing. I am getting very impatient and frustrated. This isn't asking very much but i'd GREATLY appreciate it if one of the mods on the ban committee would please help me with this. Again, it's not much to ask, this is your job, if I could just go and unban myself I would.

Thanks,

Midnight_Rida
I'm not on the ban committee or anything, but I'm sure that them seeing this will just prolong the situation. Sit tight, unwad them panties, and just chill.
imkinglol has waited longer, I don't think that nit having the ability to un-ban us justify's not replying to a ban appeal for 11 days...
Midnight_Rida wrote:
I've got a problem here...

No offence, but this is ridiculous. I posted my ban appeal 10 days ago now and still no one has attended it. I find this very unfair because others that were posted after me were attended to right away. You could have at least said "Oh hey, i'll look into this".

But no, nothing. I am getting very impatient and frustrated. This isn't asking very much but i'd GREATLY appreciate it if one of the mods on the ban committee would please help me with this. Again, it's not much to ask, this is your job, if I could just go and unban myself I would.

Thanks,

Midnight_Rida

I think posting about how angry you are about it not being seen might cause a negative effect on your ban.

Be patient and they will get to it when they can.
Alas, re-posting your appeal in a new thread just hid the original further down. I'll message a member of the committee for you.