Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hello.
Started by [E] Goroth111

Hello everyone! I am Goroth. I'm new to to Minetown, (not the website but the server... long story) and was just saying Hi and introducing myself.

So here's some randomly ordered info on me, starting with links to youtube videos of my favorite songs at the current moment.

Favorite Songs :

Am I new to Minecraft as well as Minetown? No. I am not, I'm new to Minetown, but I've been Playing Minecraft a long, long, long time.

In Real life my friends know me for being creative and making really creepy paintings and or drawings.

I'm known in real life and online as being a nice guy (at least I hope I am).

I enjoy building in minecraft. I'm pretty good with redstone, and like making complicated puzzle/adventure map things.

I've seen "Black Violin" and "My Chemical Romance" live.

I'd like to see the following musicians live: Slipknot, Linkin Park, Korn, Sigur Ros, Tangerine Dream (if they even do concerts still or at all), Deadmau5 (if there aren't too many flashing lights which would annoy me), A Day To Remember, Rise Against, and Black Veil Brides.

I am very accepting of other people for who they are....

I'm not sure what else to say

Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah Blah? Is anyone still reading this?

Anyone at all?

Hello?
Welcome to Mintown! Enjoy your stay!
Thanks <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> (Sorry, looking back I realize this post is overlengthed and pointless)