Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Servers
Started by [E] ComeNgetUsome

I beleive it may just be me but when i try to get into any of the servers it just warps me back to hub what gives? Any Info or help would be greatly appreciated ty
Just an Update I can get on MCball thats the only server i have been able to log onto
The only two things that i can think of that could cause this would be, you being banned on the servers, or the specific server is down at that given time.
well heres the deal i had just gotten unbanned this morning by Irethena (was bannedbecause of problem they had with a plugin) but before i couldnt even get to minetown hub .Once unbanned i am able to get to hub and to mcball but any others just warps me back to hub again. As for the servers being down at those specific times of me trying to get on them no i made sure i checked that first hopefully a mod will see this soon and be able to fix I havent been able to get on for a week because of the plugin problem and just when i think im going to be able to get on NOPE! lol its like im being teased its soooooo close yet so far away but ty for the reply i appreciate your input:)
I apologize for not seeing this thread before now. A more descriptive title might have caught my attention <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

I'm not seeing anything in the servers logs that points to your issue. Please try to join the main server and tell me the exact time (with time zone) so I can have a better shot at finding this in the logs.
ok just tried to get on main still same issue my time was 7:15 p.m central
I found the issue, but in order to try to rectify it, please provide a link to your approved ban appeal.
Ok, the ban appeal you linked does not match the ban reason I'm seeing on the servers:

Name: ComeNgetUsome

Current Ban: X-ray Mining

Banned By: DannyBoyg1

Banned at: 09/03/2013 13:39:32

Expires: Never

You will need to appeal this ban before you are able to be unbanned from the servers.
ok i will make out a new ban apeal but i have only been banned this once and Irethena had told me i was banned because of a plugin issue server side and that the admins had found a fix so this is the first im hearing of these circumstances this was the only ban i have had or needed to apeal toobut if i have to make another apeal this is what i have to do.