Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.5 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

What Yield means by crafting has been fixed is that all items prior to this update are craftable now, nothing that was added in 1.5 is craftable still.
I have 2 stacks of derp capes in my alt's inventory (ThatDeer), and since 1.5 they have been bugged, so I can't open my inventory without my client crashing. Well, as far as I'm aware it is the derp capes... Unless there is something else in there which is crashing it.Would it be possible for them to be removed please? Thanks...
I just lost a crap ton of blocks I put them down and now they are gone,. Can we go back to 1.4.7 and just wait for Bukkit 1.5?
Every time I try to open an Ender Chest, my game crashes.
i have tried the new 1.5 bukiit, and it works quite well, and is pretty stable.
Breaking gravel only drops flint, no gravel blocks are ever dropped...
I was using /workbench on Agharta to craft cobble stairs when My items flew all around me and I got a message saying that I had died and the screen went red. I was able to walk around but not pick anything up before the server crashed. All of my items were gone except for a few pieces of cobble and the armor that I was wearing when I was respawned. Not sure what could have caused it but it happened at about 1045 GMT today. I've gotten the proxy errors three times since then.
I am getting disconnected while playing. and my network is high.
i keep getting dissconnected while playing and my network is fine
please help :ahhhh: