Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.5 Bug Report Thread
Started by [E] sawine

Hey,

Our servers are now running a 1.4.7 patched version for 1.5 (allows 1.5 client, but no 1.5 features atm)

Please report bugs that you may encounter.

Thank you

Confirmed bugs list:

• Crafting is bugged (can't craft chests, furnaces and other stuff...)
  • If the trapped chest is destroyed while it is opened by at least one player, the game crashes.
  • Sometimes the Iron Pressure plate will turn on and off rapidly when you put items on it.
  • The Iron and Gold Pressure plate makes the wood noise for breaking and placing, even though they are made of metal.
  • If you place redstone around a redsdtone block and connect it to pistons to push back and foruth, the piston will not push the block.

When using/placing items/blocks they sometimes just disappear from your inventory. Pretty annoying. This isn't only happening to me, others have mentioned in chat they are having the same issue...
Leo wrote:
When using/placing items/blocks they sometimes just disappear from your inventory. Pretty annoying. This isn't only happening to me, others have mentioned in chat they are having the same issue...

Check the chest you originally got the blocks from, this happened to me last update and the items went back to the original chest(s).
MillionAcers wrote:
Leo wrote:

Check the chest you originally got the blocks from, this happened to me last update and the items went back to the original chest(s).

The items were never in a chest.

On another note:

Opening chests (normal chests not trapped) crashes my client...
I know crafting is bugged, but I can't craft ANYTHING! This is a major game-breaker.
Yeah... Maybe doing this patched 1.4.7 for 1.5 was a bad idea..
Guys, we know it's buggy and we'll have them worked out as soon as possible. Please only post here if you are reporting or adding information to a bug.
Crafting has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Edit,

Derp, never mind
xgamer888 wrote:
Yield wrote:
Crafting has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I can not build a hopper. When I got to craft it, it flashes in the output box, but then goes away, not allowing it to be made.

I forced a 2nd update to make sure it wasn't client side, re-logged several times, and to still no luck.

We are still running a patched 1.4.7. Bukkit 1.5 is not out yet.