Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minecraft/Java Crashing.
Started by Unknown User

I was playing fine this morning, until when I was relogging, it crashed. Thinking nothing of it, I started minecraft back up again, only for it to show the mojang load screen, before turning black, non-responsive, and finally close itself, without giving any error reports.

I next tried minecraft via minecraft.net's play-in-browser. That to, reached the same mojang load screen, before going dark, and crashing, leaving no error reports of any type, only a black box where java was.

I have no clue whats wrong, and I have no clue how to fix it. Could someone possibly help?
Where did you log out ? Did you tped anywhere and then crashed ?

I could delete your player.dat file.
Deleting my player.dat file probably wouldn't help, since this issue only occurred once I logged out, and was at the main menu for minecraft. I was inside, undeground , in the area around the TCTS station at my city, digging some tunnels.
Mostly been happening since 1.3 Update.

Try Minecraft Forums, you won't find very much technical help here.

~SN
Lemme Guess Java "UPDATE UR DRIVERS" ITS THE ONLY FIX!!!

NO OTHER FIXES

DEVICE MANGER>>> NETWORK ADAPTERS UPDATE EM ALL RIGHT CLICK!! ALL OF THEM THEN UPDATE UPDATE!!1
IF NOT WORKING DELETE

.MineCraft

Open RUN>>>>>>%APPDATA%>>>>>>ROAMING>>>DELETE .MINECRAFT IS THE ONLY HOPE...

Wish u goodluck
If Worked <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f44d.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":thumb:">:thumb:</object> >>>>> ME = 1337
Dont Worry Braah

got THe Trick

if None of em work try this Method

DOWNLOAD NEW MINECRAFT LAUNCHER>>>>>>>CLICK ON OPTIONS>>>>>FORCE UPDATE Hope i helped U <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>