Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Apple Iphone jailbreak
Started by [E] Madster

Hey guys! so I have recently been tweaking my Iphone a bit, and just wanted to show it off a bit. Have any questions on what tweaks I have, feel free to ask!

note: Dont start dissing on apple here, this is just a friendly tech talk thread. Thanks!

~Madster
I like that with Apple devices it's called jailbreaking whereas with other companies doing the same thing is just called rooting.
I just rejailbroke my iphone so it can be untethered rather than tethered. I like it what is that barrel?
HolySm0kes wrote:
I just rejailbroke my iphone so it can be untethered rather than tethered. I like it what is that barrel?

It is barrel! One of my favorite tweaks!
Some of my favorite tweaks -

Unfold

Springtomize 2

Auxo

Youtube for iOS 6.1 (brings back original YouTube app)

Though some do cost money
moon_rocks wrote:
Some of my favorite tweaks -

Unfold

Springtomize 2

Auxo

Youtube for iOS 6.1 (brings back original YouTube app)

Though some do cost money

I have all of those but the Unfold one.

I did have Unfold, but it let me down. It was a good idea, but it was not used to it's full potential. The grey area on the lockscreen was to big, it would have been nice to do diagonal, and it was hard to see the actual according effect when you unlock it, you have to unlock slowly to actually see the effect. Over all, it was simple, but I just didn't think that the developer added as much as he could have.
Iapfree

Appcake

My3G (for iPad <_< )
The only thing I'd ever jailbreak my iPhone 5 for would be emulators.

But I already have my Macbook + Wii Classic Controller for that.
Nintenzo wrote:
The only thing I'd ever jailbreak my iPhone 5 for would be emulators.

But I already have my Macbook + Wii Classic Controller for that.

Yeah, same <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>