Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] [Event] Furry Art Event!!!
Started by [E] sydneya11

oblrh3h.png
Hello MT members! <3

This week we are holding a creative forum contest, in the absence of a build team event, In which you can draw, design, animate, or build a Furry, of any type and any style as long as it follows these rules:

RULES!

-Keep it clean, no nudity!

-No symbols that could effect someone emotionally or their culture/lifestyle/history!

-No extreme gore and violence (Keep it PG plz)

-And DO NOT COPY others work. (No copy paste plz)

Remember that they are adorable little animal people, dont make them evil D:

Prizes:

1st   80,000mtc

2nd  40,000mtc

3rd   20,000mtc

Post your entry below and winners will be decided SUNDAY next week

If you do not know what a furry is, heres a deffinition.

Fictional anthropomorphic animal characters with human personalities and characteristics.

Eg. anthropomorphic attributes include exhibiting human intelligence and facial expressions, the ability to speak, walk on two legs, and wear clothes.

DO NOT LOOK IT UP ON GOOGLE IMAGES UNLESS YOU ARE READY FOR SOME RUDE BITTZ!

Keep it cute and simple, like the titles cat-girl chibbi or this one <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-)">:-)</object>

1zoPPtV.gif

Good luck

Title chibbi drawn by: Luggious
dafuq is a yiff

I'm scared to look it up.
ya dont look that up... if you dont know what it is then you probs wont be drawing it, just follow the other guidelines XD
I just looked up a yiff; that is the weirdest shit I have ever seen in my life, and I have seen some pretty dodgy stuff...
The amount of Furriness in this thread.. disturbs me. Greatly.

Syd.... What have you done?
HKX-4-7 wrote:
The amount of Furriness in this thread..

Just increased.
what have i started? >,> lawl...guess now i should draw that pic of all staff as furries...<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
blame zio she stole me and lugg to the dark side >.> we have a picture of her pulling me to the dark side
Can we do a blender 3D one next week :3
Eragon wrote:
Can we do a blender 3D one next week :3

I don't see why you can't make a blender 3D this week? In the post it says "you can draw, design, animate, or build a Furry, of any type and any style"