Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Civil Suit
Started by [E] DarkestHope

Today, I am bringing to attention the case of my own, DarkestHope. Earlier this weekI opened a door to the outside world in Shinaji, hoping to expand. 1-2 days later, I started exploring, and found a spot for me and jpk to build right next to Shinaji. The same night, 2 hours later, I found a giant cobblestone house, which seemed deserted and was wrecked to smithereens. Connected to that house was a long bridge that extended to a glass square selling what appeared to be class lots from Vegas. It was not finished yet, and still isn't.

When I went to investigate, I found a lot sold to xAwakenSoul, another one of my residents in Shinaji, who had bought one earlier on. I told Awaken how close it was to Shinaji and how it bothered me, he didn't realize it. Afterwards, he told me Deathcrafter007 and DukeofNovogrod had made it, and I found proof it was them, including the signs in the place saying they are the kings and owners, and awaken himself, who bought the lot from them. An hour later, I brought it to Cryston. With another thorough investigation, we found out that the espero fort jpk was building, and the new town I was making were 4 blocks away from the town they made, and was about 70 blocks from Shinaji. I can guarantee we built first, especially with Shinaji, which I had built 1-2 weeks ago. Cryston told us to resolve it ourselves, so here we go.

I am ready to take them to court, my official lawyer is Eissaye. I demand that if my case wins, their town be moved to VEGAS, where they belong, out of Shinaji and a 10 diamond fine that goes to Eissaye for building on Shinaji and Espero grounds on purpose. I also ask that they fix all of their grief spots around it including the blown up lakes, which spread water all around the land, the horrific cobblestone structures etc.
It looks like I am going to need an attorney general for Espero...
Screenshots would be very helpful here, as well as a map screenshot with help from ms paint showing where they built, where shinaji and espero are in comparison.

Also, specify who are you suing. xAwakenSoul? Or just DukeofNovogrod and Deathcrafter007?

You are suing them for illegal development of property, so you're going to need some type of proof that it is espero land (since I now believe that Shinaji is part of espero). Be it a admin statement that says a rule/policy on land development between two separate factions/cities etc.

If you can, at the very least provide info that Espero has made a claim to the land already, and not JUST the land it has currently occupied.

You as the Prosecutor in this case, are suing people (specify) on grounds of what I assume to be illegal development of land, and are asking for movement/deconstruction of their town, and 10 diamonds, assuming you are asking for no diamonds for yourself. Reparations usually include attorney fees.

Best of luck with your case.
Why would you need an attorney general for this case jp? no allegations are being leveled against espero, but rather for espero.
Heark, it is for the sudden influx of civil suits.
Darn law people, mom is a lawyer, now I even get to deal with it on minecraft xD

Darn you!!!! but its kind of interesting.
Red = Shinaji/Espero

Orange = Cobble cobble cobble + town

1st = distance

2nd = Picture of town

#rd = Opposite direction of town, over the hill is the espero fort.

Ok that took me like 20 minutes to find the god dang place.

Its also not even noticeable from shinaji. and not that horrendously built (there's little cobble)
darkest you should get an admin to make a top veiw of the land so we can see it clearly
Ehm I am not really understand it what did we wrong as Vegas why do we get involved in this