Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ohhh GACKT teach me how to post~
Started by [E] GACKT

I can't leave the GOT to you guys, my two best students got banned right after I leave, so who's going to post completely insane things on the forums? NOT JALLAF I can tell you that for sure! That guy buys his jokes at the 4chan gif section! I'll end up committing crimes if I ever see a image thread posted here again.

I'm going to give you some lessons.

I'm going to teach you to internet.

You are all binary sponges... I'm going to turn your zeroes to ones.

Ask me anything from where my insanity comes from to how to make people laugh until they ooze body fluids from holes connected to other dimensions.
How often do you shower?
Kong wrote:
How often do you shower?

EVERY SINGLE MORNING
Soooo, back to the lesson?
Gackt... I must warn you...... This is a VERY serious concern I have. Please answer me. I have a question.

Is this the Kursty Krab?
GACKT wrote:
how to make people laugh until they ooze body fluids from holes connected to other dimensions.

Tell us this.
GACKT. I would like to let you know, that I have been working on threads. Good threads take a matter of minutes, great threads take hours. I was sad when you had left, and I knew that it would be my duty to be the GACKT in the GOT section. I am ready to take this roll, I am ready to let others see me as the person who brings the most pointless threads to MT. I want to be you. I want to be inside you...
Generally, if you are going to take up someone's duties, it's best to at least posses some of the skills necessary to complete the job.
Yield wrote:
Generally, if you are going to take up someone's duties, it's best to at least posses some of the skills necessary to complete the job.

>.> I have them, you will see, YOU WILL SEE!
I would love to see everyone who enjoys my work to try it themselves, even if you are unable to type up something that would make the reader trend-send time and space as their eyes rolled into the back of their head causing accelerated aging during this magnificent high on a god tier level, I would enjoy it nonetheless and hope you can all learn from me and my past threads so I won't have to crawl out of the bowels of the internet again to this place.