Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donator package
Started by [E] simworld

I'd ask leogt how can a player change their name in the minttown when playing in the server, and he'd claim donate $100 can change the name.

so, I try to check from donate web which it doesnt show any info....

I wish to change my name during game play... any info would be appreciate.
If you donate $100 or more, you can make a petition to have your name changed.

If you donate $20 or more, you can change your name color with /color (colorcode), however this does not change your actual name.
ya i noticed that
is that possible an donation of $xx amount...and without increase the package, but purely change the name?
Something like a pay $10 for change on game play name etc.
I believe that you should message swine (the owner) about working a deal like this out... However this is unorthodox. But message him who knows.
Honestly, I don't believe that they will let you just change your name for a small donation. That defeates the purpose of part of the $100 donation package.
Nope. It doesnt defeat the purpose of $100 donation package. $100 package it does enjoy all the free MTC, Free Kit etc. The $10 just purely to change the name. Probably only allow to change 1 time per $10.

it's something like a service, the $5 for flat the land etc....
Sim, what hes implying is it will ruin the donation packs. If i were to donate 100$ soley for the name perks, and you come along and pay 10$ for the name perks, its unfair.

It wont happen anytime soon.
we are looking into possibly implementing something along these lines for the future, but at this time, it is not allowed. It is a perk of the rank only.