Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Lost Diamonds
Started by [E] TheBadFox

Lost 31 diamonds from my new trading post... I had asked for the area to be protected, but for whatever reason the chests were not protected.

I see Powerpoker poking around the floor with said diamonds, I was approaching and he ported away. As a rule, I check everytime I notice anyone going near my chests, and of course the diamonds are gone. To be fair, I was going back and fourth between locations so anyone could have taken them and new buildings near spawn will attract attention.

I'd like it if I could be reimbursed for the diamonds, as the property was supposed to be protected, but I figure the mod only did the ground up and didnt realize I'd be making a basement.
Im sorry but I dont think there is going to be a refund on this. Mods/Admins arent expected to know your building plans. You should wait until your project is finished and specifically state what area you want protected. Also you can always check with a piece of string, just right click on the block and it tells you if its protected.

However I will briefly look into powerpoker stealing this and if he did I will refund.
Most protections I've seen. the plot is protected down to the bedrock. Since basements are a common feature.
ive had similar thefts occure to me. when im off for a period of time, the stuff in my chests are stolen. since the area is protected, i think only an admin or mod can be doing it.
I seriously doubt any mods are stealing items... we have little time for that. As for the down to bedrock, we are not suppose to do that. We are meant to protect just the size of buildings as that is whats created and needs it. We cant "assume" what else your going to add on.
I only protected your building 5 down because its at spawn. There is a lot of stuff underneath spawn and were not supposed to be protecting to the bedrock anyways unless its in a random place and you have a huge underground mine. That being said, i do feel responsible for your lost goods so i will personally refund you.
one there will probably not be a refund sorry. two checking with string to check all of your important areas are completely protected is highly advised. three we don't do down to bedrock anymore because we found lots of mines were impeded by this instead we expand them downwards to include a good 10 or 15 blocks to try to catch any basements. four there are no admins running around taking things though there were periods in the past when block protections worked when chest protections didnt (to deal with this just place blocks over the tops of your chests so they can't be opened without removing the blocks).
First- Why did you put 31 diamonds in your un-finished trading post?

~SN