Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Mumble discussion - Perks and packages
Started by [E] Italy08

I will be holding an open mumble discussion for members tomorrow @ 3pm PST for all those who would like to voice their ideas. I will take your suggestions and incorporate the ones that I feel fit what we should have in our packages.

Rules:

• This will be held in an orderly fashion. Talking over others or being rude will not be tolerated.
  • Keep the ideas to basic (convenience items) No kit will include overpowered items such as quantum suits.
  • Ideas should include a rank level and a duration between uses.
  • Myself and Yield will have final say on what is or isn't going to be in the packages.

I want the community to be heard and this is your opportunity. If you can't make the meeting please post your idea/s here in a clear and concise manner. We will discuss the ideas of those who can't make it as a group.

Example that wont be discussed: $5 rank 1 vajra 5 min cooldown

Ideas like this we don't need to waste our time on <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

Thanks,

Italy08

so I didn't notice the time so moving this to 3/08/2013 to try and get a little more warning out there. Time will remain the same 3pm PST.

Derp.....