Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Chest, Furnace, and Dispenser protection MOD
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-containerprotect-v1-02-chest-furnace-and-dispenser-control-432-493.7175/

Basically this lets a user decide whether their chest can be accessed publicly, or privately, it also lets them decide who can access the chest. This holds true for furnaces and dispensers. This will make life a whole lot easier on the admins and mods because itd be up to the players to protect their stuff. Different factions can add their members to the chests so that they can all use it.

When I say chest I mean dispensers and furnaces as well.
I like this. But won't it allow a user to protect a chest that isn't theirs to themselves?
^^ good question.
Gatschet wrote:
I like this. But won't it allow a user to protect a chest that isn't theirs to themselves?

Yes but mods and admins can be given the permission to destroy the protection on a chest, you just have to notify one
I'm not very much worried about my chests, what about the house etc? I usually make things out of my leftover items (i.e. diamond blocks)
i like this because over the past week or 2, every time i log off for a day or 2, someone steals all the items in my chests. the house is never griefed excluding trampled crops, but its still very annoying to have all of your stacks of wood and tools stolen constantly.
I love this plugin
Meh.

Lets be old school and just play with what we have right now.

Less headaches for sawine and co.

~SN