Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Application For Moderator in Main Server
Started by [E] FaizanBilla

1. Minecraft IGN: EVILfaizanghani

2. Age: 15

3. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of North America): (UCT+05:00)

4. Hours per week you play (Average): 10 hrs / day

5. How long have you been in MineTown: i think half a month

6. Friends in Minetown: all MAB clan members are my friend and Tman and sorvora and melchan and many others i dont remember <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

7. Have you ever been banned before? Why?: No i have not been banned before.

8. Do you have any experience with Minecraft administration?: *mod removed*

9. Can you use Mumble (This is necessary): Yes i Use Mumble <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

10. Why do you think you will make a good moderator? Explain.: I feel it increases my ability to be even more helpful because of the power given to to help other and with that i feel even more obligated to help others.I am a well known person among the players of the minetown main server and i think I'm well liked because i am a helpful and caring person that doesn't let my thoughts of others cloud my judgement of their actions.Even my best friend which i hold more dear than my family, i will do what ever i have to in order to make sure that the rules of the server is followed.

11. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My name in general stands out because its somewhat funny and i choose my name as a means of entertaining people and making them laugh and does no imply anything. Also like i mentioned earlier, i am also a caring and helpful person to be with.And Iam A active Person in Website and Server.
You need to post this in the mod app forum