Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] What do to with GregTech...
Started by [E] Wug

I say we change some of the recipes back like the drill or the macerator. bring back the normal IC 2 mass fabricator instead of the matter fabricator. With the more expensive recipes it just make it more tedious to get all those diamond and it's especially tedious to wait for the matter fabricator to generate matter.
The Macerator has the potential to be better than the pulverizer, I say keep the macerator the way it is as you can put 16 overclockers in it to get through a diamond chest (fully stacked of ores) in roughly 10-15 minutes (estimate from creative). The matter fabricator allows you to create 52 items for free! (make cobble generator with turtle, automate it to put in chest, pump pipe to recycler, which pumps to matter fabricator). Seriously, infinite diamonds right there, infinite iridium. It being the most expensive machine is supposed to actually happen. I made a mass fab in 2 hours on dw20, now it'll take me 2 weeks (if I find enough iridium). It is the final IC2 machine, we shouldn't be able to build that before everything else. The drill, I might be able to see, or other of the "lesser" tools, but i believe that Gregtech is perfectly balanced. Anything that gives a huge benefit should cost more, right? That is what Gregtech is doing.