Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] J&P International
Started by [E] Pompous_Lemur

J&P International

J&P Intl. is a Valorian-based company co-owned by Pompous_Lemur and jthm02. Our current headquarters is in Eastshire, but we are currently working on building the J&P Sapphire, a mega-skyscraper in Norhaven.

Our current branches are J&P Trading, J&P Financial, J&P Real Estate, and J&P Construction and Engineering.

Real Estate

Undeveloped lots are available for purchase in Valorian cities. The standard lot sizes and prices are shown below.

Prices may change depending on land availability and can vary from city to city. For more information about city-specific prices and real estate, please see the local real estate office.

Small - 12x7 = 8 gold bars

Medium - 12x14 = 12 gold bars

Large - 24x14 = 16 gold bars

For land leases on Valorian territory, please contact Pompous_Lemur or jthm02.

Financial

J&P Intl. will have banks in every city in Valor, and will have protected vaults that may be purchased. If your items do happen to get stolen, please contact either Pompous_Lemur or jthm02 and we can work something out. All Valorian citizens are entitled to one free small chest in a bank of their choice.

Trading

J&P Intl. will have a local trading store in every Valorian city that will deal in basic goods. We may also open up stores in other cities and factions.

Prices - all prices are displayed for 64 of said item.

Smooth Stone - 2 gold

Logs - 2 gold

Planks - 0.5 gold

Glass - 1 gold

Sand - 2 iron

Construction and Engineering

This branch will specialize in designing and/or constructing building and other projects for people, and also in redstone circuitry. There are no set prices, please see either Pompous_Lemur or jthm02 to work out a deal based on time and size of the project.

Membership

If you would like to work for J&P International, please post on this forum thread with this application form. By joining J&P, you are expected to help gather trading materials and help in constructing company-related projects, and you are entitled to a share of the profits.

Application Form Template

IGN:

Timezone:

Usual amount of time spent playing daily:

The branch you would like to work for:

Are you part of a faction?:

Other info (optional):

a stack of cobble stone for one gold?

a can make a stone pick which mines more than 64 stone
All these prices are based on my experience in trades and are the average of what I payed for them or sold them for.
What does J and P stand for?

kthnxbai

edit : Off topic : Haha grifff, i remember that. @ siggie
Jthm and Pompous
Improved Prices:

-Cobblestone - 0.5 gold

-Smooth Stone - 1.5 gold

-Logs - 2 gold

-Planks - 0.5 gold

-Glass - 1.5 gold

-Sand - 0.5 gold

-Redstone - 1 gold

-Wheat - 0.5 gold

1 gold = 6 iron
wow those are cheap prices umm ill buy all your cobble msg me in-game today ill be on in around 4-5 hours
Please disregard the prices posted by jthm02. They are outdated and the real prices can be found in the original post.
mmm okay then maybe ill not buy any becuz 1 gold is alot for cobble but i will buy as many logs as possible plus smooth and glass
Will you flatten / Light land, so that we can build on it? 3:

~SN