Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] doublejbros ban appeal
Started by [E] SHEEPmaN88

or a mod or a admin whoever really
Being impatient and pushy will get you nowhere. I told you to wait - I'm still trying to find out who banned you, and for what. I'm not just going to let someone on the server without knowing what happened. If I cannot find the information, I will debate what the next step will be.
ok srry
Alright, I can't find anything on your ban. I would like you to tell me as best you can why you believe you were banned, why it was wrong, and how I can be sure you will not do this again. My decision will be based on your response.
alright, i believe i was banned because of spamming, it was wrong because spamming is annoying and immature, i can promise u on my life that i will never do it again or break any of the rules again. this is my favorite server and i will never do that to u guys ever again! I promise!<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> hope you understand my reasoning and hope u unban me.

thanks,

doublejbros
Alright, I will unban you the next time I log in. Don't let me catch you breaking the rules again.