Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Oldmanawsome trade fraud
Started by Unknown User

Well... This is a screen shot of Oldmanawsome o talking advantage of me. And my status here it is.

He was saying if I gave him money he would double it let's just say... it never happened

PS. I know I sid i was tricking him into it he was saying it before I said this also my friend said it ahd also happened to him

I was jokin around but heres ur money back...
I gave him his money back
Oldmanawesome let's face it you wouldn't of given this money back unless I had reported it and that fact you gave the money back changes nothing you still did it.
HERES proof i paid em back
Eragon, it is not your "job" to set people up for a "scam" situation nor are your personal conflicts with another person a server emergency. If you don't find something better to do than give other people shit, you will be given a free break to contemplate appropriate community behavior.

Oldman, I dunno why a "document" file seemed more appropriate to you than a screenshot, but experience says not to be trusting of such things, especially when legit documents can be easily uploaded for free to trustworthy websites. I have removed the attachment from your post.

Also, just because it's not Eragon's business to be your "parole officer" does not make it acceptable to scam other players. Regardless of whatever sort of love-hate thing you have going with them. Keep the "duping", fake or real, off Minetown.
Sry about that i was rushing because i had to go to bed and i dont really use the forums so i dont know how to do a screenshot
Idk if it matters now, but I got a chance to download the word document, Malwarebytes scan told me it was infected with a keylogger... idk if oldman is trying to spread it, or if his whole comp is infected, either way, oldman, you should probably run a virus scan....
Shooot o my god i didnt know this, im not trying to hack MT or anything. I love this server its probably just y pc sry <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>