Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] We need at least 1 more ACTIVE FTB Admin
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

I'm just gonna say I'd be pretty pissed if we reset the current map... And if they do reset the map maybe allow a few items be transferred to the new map? Provided proof of course
Guys, they said from the start that it is a beta. And dont get too attached if there are resets.
if we switch to mindcrack all items not in mindcrack or with a different item id will disappear that includes all items on the ground.

you guys are all lucky to have been spoiled by not having a map reset on main for over 2 years. that is almost unheard of on server this old.

i am sick of direwolf20 so do what you will. I will say gregtech is endgame and takes taks lots or resources.
The current map became corrupt and Italy and myself tried our hardest to find a solution but there was nothing we could do.

We are going to Mindcrack because DW caused too many problems, especially in regards to Mystcraft. I'm looking forward to playing with the new mods, myself.

I should have the server playable in about an hour.
Ok great news. Thanks for the update yield!
aww I had a lot of stuff too...
we all did, batman. Things happen, we'll all be starting over from scratch.
With the amount of mods in FTB I'm not surprised. well we are off to a new start. lets hope for the best.

-Lance
Yield, I'm not blaming you or Italy for anything ( just wanted to say that).

TBH you can't see into the future and I think we ALL know that you and Italy tried your hardest to save the map.

That said, this WILL happen in the future and I don't think it will stop, it's just a matter of time before the map is reset again and I don't even think you Yield or anyone else can do anything about it. Every mod that is added has the potential to corrupt the map. MAybe this time it's twillight forest, or any other mod.

At this point I and I think alot of people have realized that heavily modded servers WILL get corrupted maps and I'm sorry for not explaining this in my previous post in a more detailed fashion. Anyways, I hope everything goes well here <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

I'm positive about this attempt and if it goes wrong again, OH WELL sometime we will find the right modpack, it just takes time <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Oh and about beeing spoiled by no resets. I guess I'm spoiled because main hasn't been reset ever and to be honest. I. don't.care! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Have a good day everyone and thank you yield and Italy for your effort <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Hi all,

Gonna make this short on vacation headed out to sea.

Rofl apparently it didn't post my full post lol.

We worked long and hard on the map to attempt to restore it. Unfortunately our efforts didn't pay off.

Already seen a few comments that concern me. This is a modded server! There are problems! We work hard to prevent problems! You might lose your work at anytime!

If this is not acceptable for you then please don't play. Pretty simple. Logging on and whining isn't helping the community or the server.

There is no guarantee for the server and/or mods. What works today may crash tomorrow. That's the nature of the beast. Only thing I can guarantee is that we will work hard to provide a server and handle issues as they arise.

Italy